Executive Coaching For Your Leaders
Leader Accelerate Coaching Program
With the Leader Accelerate Coaching Program, experienced and emerging leaders are empowered to leverage their strengths and challenged to expand beyond their comfort zone.
Benefits of Leader Accelerate:
- Improved decision-making and judgement
- Greater focus and clarity of vision
- Increased confidence and resilience
- Better relationships with expanded influence
- Increased agility and responsiveness to changing business demands
- Greater resilience and handling of stressors
Leader Accelerate is a 6-month package, including two 1×1 coaching sessions per month and 360 degree assessment. Leader will engage in ongoing alignment meetings with coach and sponsor to discuss goals and evaluate progress.
Find out if Leader Accelerate is right for your organization’s leadership. Get in touch.
Leader Acclimate Coaching Program
The Leader Acclimate Coaching Program is ideal for recently promoted or reassigned leaders and project managers.
Leaders and their team members come together to learn about each other, explore assumptions, and communicate underlying concerns. This process results in clarified expectations and more productive relationships.
Benefits of Leader Acclimate:
- Strengthen leader-team alignment and trust
- Build on what works and identify strengths
- Smooth transitions for newly appointed leaders
- Avoid unnecessary transition-related grievances
- Minimize loss of productivity, quality, time, and resources
Leader Acclimate offers three months of regular 1×1 coaching sessions, in addition to two team in-depth team sessions. This package includes ongoing coordination with team sponsor and HR, and pulse surveys to track progress over time.
Find out if Leader Acclimate is right for your organization’s leadership. Get in touch.
Flex On-Demand Coaching
Flex On-Demand Coaching offers a flexible solution, ideal for enhancing situational performance and effectiveness of leaders. With Flex On-Demand Coaching, we create a coaching package that your organization can use over time, and for multiple leaders.
Ways to Utilize Executive Coaching
- Defining your leadership legacy
- Influencing up and increasing your political savvy
- Managing work and life demands
- Uncovering personal blind spots
- Designing and structuring your team
- Managing underperforming employees
- Improving employee engagement
- Attracting and retaining talent
- Thinking strategically and globally
- Establishing a vision
- Leveraging sources of power and influence
- Managing a remote workforce