We develop leaders at all levels so that they can increase capacity and capabilities over time. Customize an executive coaching program today. Set up a Consulting Discovery Call.
- Assess and provide feedback on personal strengths and development needs
- Exercise better judgment and decision-making
- Capitalize on team strengths while reducing vulnerabilities
- Experience greater employee engagement and influence
- Build and sustain higher performing and resilient teams
- Impact on the bottom-line
Whether you need to increase leadership capacity or performance, contact us to set up a complimentary Consulting Discovery Call.
We work with newly launched intact teams, project teams, and underperforming teams (experiencing chronic or unresolved conflicts, restructured teams, breaking down silos), or demoralized teams due to organizational change. We provide:
- Customized, comprehensive, and confidential team needs assessment
- Three to twelve months of consulting and coaching targeting specific team needs
- Individualized leadership coaching
- Facilitated on-site meetings and off-site retreats
Customize a Team Effectiveness (organizational development) program today. Set up a Consulting Discovery Call
- Keep meetings on track to meet objectives
- Accelerate team startups and sustain high performance
- Establish annual goals aligned with organizational priorities
- Garner consistent ownership and support of team decisions
- Dissolve dysfunctional dynamics and improve team cohesion and trust
- Reduce bottlenecks and increase service quality
- Improve team agility in response to change
- Enhance employee engagement, retention, and resilience
- Design an organizational structure to better support objectives
- Assess talent bench strength and create qualified succession plans
- Sharpen focus and enhance overall alignment and direction
- Break down organization/department/team silos
- Increase collaboration among departments
- Develop a long-term strategic plan
- Re-design and improve sub-optimal processes
- Increase accountability
- Establish momentum
Rates for organizational consulting vary depending on type of engagement and location. Whether your team needs a tune-up or a total transformation, contact us to set up a complimentary Consulting Discovery Call to discuss your particular needs.
- Team Start-Up
- Team Planning
- Team Re-Boot
- Team Building Retreat
- Team foundations
- Establishing team charter
- Team design and structure
- Creating team Mission, Vision, and Values
- (Re)establishing Team Norms
- Team operations
- Building team goals
- Identifying key performance indicators and measurable objectives
- Clarifying roles
- Decision-making processes
- Conflict resolution
- Team integration (with organization and/or other departments)
- Creating partnerships and collaboration
- Strategically aligning to support organizational priorities
- Creating a service culture
Talent Management Programs
We develop award winning enterprise-wide programs. Customize a Talent Management program today. Set up a Consulting Discovery Call to discuss the best program for your organization.
Increasingly, organizations beginning to focus attention on the development of internal capacity to offer their workforce career coaching and mentorship programs as a way to attract, develop, and retain the next generation of talented employees. We developed a national award-winning mentorship program for Association for Talent Development-San Diego chapter (ATD, formerly ASTD) that is still running strong after 15 years. We’ve also established a Career Coaching & Development Center for a Fortune 500 company that has served over 350 employees in three years. If you’re considering investing in this strategy yet struggling with where to begin, we can help. Contact us to set up a complimentary Consulting Discovery Call to discuss designing and setting up your own program.
- Create a strategic program plan that aligns with company objectives
- Garner leadership support
- Clarify your coaching and mentoring program philosophy
- Prioritize and segment your target audience(s)
- Establish selection criteria and process for participation
- Identify metrics for success
- Establish a client intake and coach or mentor matching process
- Design the service delivery workflow from beginning to end
- Decide on an effective client tracking system
- Develop necessary program materials
- Determine an internal marketing and communication strategy
If you’re considering investing in this strategy yet struggling with where to begin, we can help. Contact us to set up a complimentary Consulting Discovery Call to discuss designing and setting up your own program.
- GROUP COACHING (6-8 members)
- Ideal for providing valued leaders and individual contributors with a powerful peer support and accountability system for business skills and/or career management
- EMERGING LEADER PROGRAMS
- Ideal for developing High Potential leaders as part of organizational talent management strategy to support succession planning and organizational changes.
- LEADER ASSESSMENT & COACHING CENTER (VIRTUAL)
- Ideal for organizations wanting to enhance performance management,leader and employee development efforts with professional and confidential expert services
- COACHING CENTER DESIGN
- Ideal for organizations wanting to establish or strengthen their internal capacity to facilitate talent readiness and mobility
- MENTORSHIP PROGRAM DESIGN
- Ideal for organizations or departments who wish to establish an effective mentorship program for employees
- SUCCESSION PLANNING DESIGN & FACILITATION
- Ideal for organizations who recognize the importance of ensuring a strong bench by planning for future talent needs and business continuity
- COACHING CULTURE CONSULTING
- Ideal for organizations who wish to establish or strengthen a coaching culture
- EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT CONSULTING
- Ideal for organizations wanting to identify strategies for improving enterprise-wide employee engagement
Let’s explore which workshop is right for your organization and let’s customize one for you. Schedule a Consulting Discovery Call.
Ideal for organizations wanting to improve employee engagement and talent mobility provide career development support to early to mid-career professionals. Participants will learn key essentials from an expert career coach on how to move from struggle to success within your organization including strategies successful individuals use to advance and lead fulfilling careers. Participants will also gain access to 24 exercises, templates, and tools they can use immediately to enhance their learning and support their specific career challenges and goals.
Ideal for organizations wishing to provide employees with job search support during periods of change including high growth, restructuring, re-deployment, or layoffs. Participants are provided with an overview of your organization’s selection process (as applicable) for promotions and lateral moves. The heart of the workshop focuses on job search best practices including a hands-on opportunities to improve their resumes and practice their interview skills. Employees are also equipped with strategies for how to effectively manage the rollercoaster of emotions that typically accompany periods of significant change.
Ideal for professionals seeking to explore potential career options and learn tools for effectively navigating their career journey. Is “career growth and development” one of the lowest ratings on your employee engagement survey? Are your managers spread to thin to provide the career guidance your employees crave? Help your employees move from struggle to success with greater self-awareness, inspiration, and motivation! In this two-day seminar facilitated by author and career expert Mike Gellman, employees will gain the tools for taking charge of their own career while supported in a highly engaging and interactive classroom environment. The class includes career assessments, personal reflection, facilitated discussion, and practical individual/group exercises. This workshop is designed for working professionals at any stage of their career.
Ideal for organizations who are frustrated with the unrealistic expectations and attitudes of their employees who are dissatisfied with their lack of advancement. You know that employees have blind spots holding them back—their self-defeating attitudes affecting how they show up in the workplace. Employees often aren’t aware of how their daily mindset negatively or positively impacts their careers. If this sounds like employees within your organization, then you definitely want to offer them this workshop and add some additional tools and strategies to their career management toolkit. The workshop will use interactive exercises to address one of the most overlooked aspects of managing one's career successfully within your organization—the underlying beliefs and attitudes that affect their behavior and performance at work.
Ideal for organizations wanting to increase employee abilities in holding emotionally-laden, high stakes conversations. This course teaches skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics—at all levels of your organization. By learning how to speak and be heard (and encouraging others to do the same), participants will learn how to surface the best ideas, make the highest-quality decisions, and then act on decisions with unity and commitment.
Ideal for organizations wanting to enhance leader and peer abilities in conducting effective performance-related conversations. This course teaches a straightforward, step-by-step process for identifying and resolving performance gaps, strengthening accountability, eliminating inconsistency, and reducing resentment. It uses video, group discussions, skill practice, and real-life application to make the course both entertaining and engaging.
Ideal for organizations wanting to enhance leader and project manager capabilities in successfully initiating and influencing significant organizational changes. By drawing from the skills of many of the world’s best change agents and combining them with five decades of social-science research, this course creates a powerful and portable model for behavior change. Participants will learn how to identify the high-leverage behaviors they should focus on, diagnose the real causes behind behavior problems, effectively motivate and enable others—regardless of formal authority, and create behavior-change strategies that yield rapid, lasting results.
Ideal for organizations or teams who wish to work more effectively together and achieve superior results. Based on Patrick Lencioni’s internationally best-selling leadership fable The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, this assessment-based program focuses on putting The Five Behaviors™ model into practice. This program also utilizes workplace personality assessments to help participants better understand how individual personalities contribute to team development.
Don’t see what you need? We have a breadth and depth of experience in developing employees and leaders. Contact us about creating and customizing a program to meet your organization’s specific talent development needs.
® Crucial Conversations, Crucial Accountability & Influencer are registered trademarks of VitalSmarts. Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a registered trademark of Wiley.
Did you know...?
Mike recently served as one of six judges from around the world for the International Coach Federation's PRISM award to identify and spotlight organizations who have established strong coaching cultures with positive impacts while fulfilling rigorous professional standards.