Programs & Services
Individual Career & Executive Coaching
– We specialize in coaching senior-level and emerging (high-potential) leaders, technical professionals, and athletes. Learn More here.
Resume Review & Interview Preparation
– We provide expert guidance for enhancing resume effectiveness and boosting interview confidence and performance. Learn more here.
Group & Team Coaching
– We offer group and team coaching for senior-level and emerging (high-potential) leaders, technical professionals, and athletes. Learn More about our group coaching here.
- Access Mike Gellman by email as your coach and on pre-recorded videos. Coming soon.
- We deliver motivating, interactive keynote presentations tailored for your company event, trade or service organization, and colleges. Learn more about Mike’s speaking topics here
- We offer corporate and public training programs.
- Our Consulting Services include leader effectiveness, team effectiveness, employee engagement, and career & mentorship programs Details here.
Career Coaching for Highly Motivated Employees & Leaders
- Advance your career
- Take your performance to a new level
- Discover a more fulfilling career path
- Achieve greater satisfaction and success
Workshops & Webinars
We currently have 7 Pipelines of Career Success program based on the Pipe Dreams book. Participants who complete the program will develop greater self-awareness, gain greater clarity of purpose and career direction, an expanded network of supporters, and have the opportunity to craft a personalized career development plan with feedback and expert guidance. It’s offered as a two-day public in-person workshop or as a custom private workshop for corporations and nonprofits.
The program will also soon be offered as an 8-week public webinar that enables easy and affordable access for everyone.
Click here to view more details and claim your spot on our waiting list.
We develop leaders at all levels so that they can increase capacity and capabilities over time. With our leadership coaching, leaders can:
- Assess and provide feedback on personal strengths and development needs
- Exercise better judgment and decision-making
- Capitalize on team strengths while reducing vulnerabilities
- Experience greater employee engagement and influence
- Build and sustain higher performing and resilient teams
- Impact on the bottom-line
Whether you need to increase leadership capacity or performance, contact us to set up a Mutual Discovery call.
We work with nonprofit and corporate teams to address just about any team issue from simple meeting facilitation and training to more complex engagements such as facilitating culture change.
With our team facilitation support you can:
- Keep meetings on track to meet objectives
- develop a long-term strategic plan
- Establish annual goals aligned with organizational priorities
- Dissolve dysfunctional dynamics and improve team cohesion
- Increase collaboration among silos or departments
- Accelerate team startups and performance
- Garner consistent ownership and support of team decisions
- Reduce bottlenecks and increase service quality
- Improve team agility in response to change
- Enhance employee engagement, retention, and resilience
- Design an organizational structure to better support objectives
- Assess talent bench strength and create qualified succession plans
Rates for organizational consulting vary depending on type of engagement and location. Whether your team needs a tune-up or a total transformation, contact us to set up a Mutual Discovery call to discuss your particular needs.
Career & Mentorship Programs
Increasingly, organizations beginning to focus attention on the development of internal capacity to offer their workforce career coaching and mentorship programs as a way to attract, develop, and retain the next generation of talented employees.
Having developed a national award-winning mentorship program for Association for Talent Development-San Diego chapter (ATD, formerly ASTD) that is still running strong after 15 years. We’ve also established a Career Coaching & Development Center for a Fortune 500 company that has served over 350 employees in three years. We can guide you to:
- Create a strategic program plan that aligns with company objectives
- Garner leadership support
- Clarify your coaching and mentoring program philosophy
- Prioritize and segmenting your target audience(s)
- Establish selection criteria and process for participation
- Identify metrics for success
- Establish a client intake and coach or mentor matching process
- Design the service delivery workflow from beginning to end
- Decide on an effective client tracking system
- Develop necessary program materials
- Determine an internal marketing and communication strategy
If you’re considering investing in this strategy yet struggling with where to begin, we can help. Contact us to set up a Mutual Discovery call to discuss designing and setting up your own program.